“Glass Eye & Wooden Leg” Mentoring
ADELAIDE / RIVERLANDS / BORDERTOWN
Val Hood CSNU(d)
Are you interested in becoming the best messenger you can be in service for the spirit world? You are invited to discover how with guidance from Val.
We all have the Granny who cooked with a pinny, glasses and grey hair
BUT how many of them had a “Glass Eye or a Wooden Leg”?
BE MORE THAN AVERAGE and collect real evidence! Learn to trust yourself and the Spirit World.
Val Hood CSNU(d) is offering a unique opportunity to attend her mentoring course, designed to develop your natural abilities and guide your progress as you become a medium of the highest integrity.
Val is a qualified teacher with nearly 30 years experience of demonstrating and teaching students internationally. In the last 2 years she has trained more than a dozen students in Sydney who are now doing their own presentations.
This particular course is aimed at all students who want to enhance those gifts they have already developed with a view to improving Public Platform Presentation and Private Readings. Your commitment and dedication to Spirit is vital when doing this work.
This course aimed at:
• Those wanting to work with Spirit ie Readings, Church platforms or improve existing skills
• Limited numbers – small group for more intense tuition
It will include:
• 2 full days of training ie 12 hours
• At the end of the course there is an opportunity for church platforms,
• Full support from Val during and between events
You will learn how to:
• Construct an accurate reading
• Work with Psychic and Mediumship
• Learn how you are receiving your information
• Exploring Clairvoyance, Clairsentience Clairaudience – what is best way for you to work with Spirit?
• Learn the language of Spirit
• Learn to interpret correctly
• Explore information given to the fullest
• Learn direction – where to place your message
• Opening & Closing Prayer
• Give a suitable address
This course is aimed at helping you reach the top of the tree in your mediumship, enabling you to become the most professional and polished medium that you can be.